Business Development Representative – B2B Inside Sales
Sevan Multi-Site Solutions provides construction services, program management, site assessments, and design for retail, restaurant, and government projects world-wide. We work with leading brands like McDonald's, Walgreens, Starbucks, 7-Eleven, and Chipotle to name a few. We provide the talent, technology, and trusted expertise needed to consistently deliver excellence in multi-site construction and program management. Sevan is an INC. 5000 Fastest-Growing Company.
Summary: Sevan is currently seeking a motivated Inside Sales Rep to join our team in driving lead generation and business growth to keep up with our organization's fast-paced growth history and plan.
This role is for a motivated sales professional with at least 5 years of experience with a proven success record in inside sales ready to roll up their sleeves and focus on cold calling 30+ people daily along with qualifying the loads of leads Marketing is generating. Looking for someone with a very pleasant, joyful and personable personality who will quickly understand, educate and sell Sevan's capabilities and the value we bring to Fortune clients in the Retail and Restaurant space. Heavy outreach experience and passion is expected with results of converting leads into appointments and sales. Experience in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) industry is preferred but not required.
As a Business Development Representative, you're the glue connecting Marketing & Sales-and will work closely with the Marketing, Sales and Operations teams to sell our offerings to prospects and warm leads.
This is a great opportunity to jump into an organization and make a heavy impact, along with a career path that takes you deeper into Sales. You'll also work with a rock-star team that delivers daily and always wins together.
This role is based at our Downers Grove, Illinois Headquarters and is a hybrid position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following statements.
- Communicate regularly with new clients by phone, email, text, etc., to create emerging opportunities and keep Sevan top-of-mind of client
- Set initial appointment for outside sales representative
- Work with Sales & Marketing team on lead generation activity and tracking
- Utilize LinkedIn, ZoomInfo/SeamlessAI and other lead generation platforms to track upcoming client activity and target contacts
- Communicate opportunities to expand Sevan business in new ways with clients
- Creating and implementing target client lists and sales strategies
- Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities
- Manage and support pipeline of new clients and opportunities thru Dynamics CE
- Support lead development thru Marketing initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Promote Customer Relations
- Builds effective relationships with customers, design team, subcontractors, suppliers, and user groups that reflect and support company core values and meets or exceeds the customer's expectations
- Actively participates in industry, client, and community relations to enhance company image
- Exhibits commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and make necessary changes, using customer input to make improvements, and meeting/exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
Culture, Leadership and Employee Development
- Exemplifies and promotes our values of integrity, respect, teamwork, excellence and charity
- Serves as a role model and promotes professional behavior
- Participates in company training programs and commits to self-development
- Embrace key Sevan-wide initiatives, like Safety and Sustainability
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred in Business, Marketing or related field; or 3 + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Strong networking and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Must have high energy and sense of urgency.
- Experience in multi-site projects preferred.
Sevan Multi-Site Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetics, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.