Coordinator, Digital Engagement
UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS FOUNDATION
has an immediate opening for an
Coordinator, Digital Engagement
The University of Illinois Foundation is the official fundraising and private gift-receiving organization of the University of Illinois. It works closely with alumni and friends, faculty and staff, corporations and foundations, as well as campus development professionals to create fundraising programs and opportunities that benefit the University.
The Coordinator, Digital Engagement is responsible for the planning and execution of a multi-channel, digital engagement and outreach program in Donor Services in support and partnership with University of Illinois units. As a new position committed to innovation, the digital engagement coordinator must be creative and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and an attitude of customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administers the Foundation's digital engagement program; responsible for working with units to understand their donor outreach needs; suggests best practices for developing a donor engagement strategy; builds and tests the platform using UIF's current engagement platform, Vanilla Soft; offers units excellent customer services to meet their needs in a timely manner.
- Acts as liaison between University advancement units and other Foundation resources to define information needed for successful digital outreach programs and ensures the timely addition of that information to the UIF database. Reaches out to and conducts meetings with University unit staff, maintaining positive working relationships and improving communications.
- Tracks daily, weekly, semester, and annual performance reports out of the software system, shares updates with units and Donor Services managers. Uses the performance reports to suggest changes and build additional strategies for higher engagement of donors.
- Creates documentation to support the use of UIF digital engagement platforms that they coordinate. Trains and supervises Engagement Center SDRs in Digital Outreach Programs.
Cross trains with Engagement Center staff to provide uninterrupted service to all campus partners.
- Grows in industry knowledge related to donor digital engagement. Continues to build their knowledge of available platforms and suggests additions and changes when necessary. Supports the Donor Services teams by bringing new and current topics to light.
- Bachelor's degree required, with a preference given for degrees in business, marketing, communications, and information management
- Ability to develop productive and sustained relationships with diverse groups and individuals within an organization as well as outside partners and vendors is necessary.
- Proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work on a tight deadline with a high level of efficiency and accuracy, to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and perform in a fast-paced, dynamic, and innovative work environment. Exercises independent and expert judgment, initiative, and resourcefulness in developing new ideas, approaches, and solutions.
- Project management experience and/or analytical experience
- Familiarity with University of Illinois structure and advancement activities
- Familiarity with and/or willingness to learn new applications and databases
Competitive benefit package and compensation commensurate with experience. Comprehensive background check including but not limited to a criminal conviction and credit check will be conducted.
Application Deadline: November 20, 2023
Application Process: For full consideration for the role, all candidates must complete an online application and include a resume and cover a letter. Candidates may create a profile through https://jobs.uif.uillinois.edu . For further information regarding application procedures, contact Foundation Human Resources at email@example.com .
THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS FOUNDATION
IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER