Customer Delight Representative – Full Time
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Department: Call Center
Customer Delight Representative:
Please be advised that this would be a full time opportunity offering 35-40 hours per week
We are looking for Customer Delight Representatives (CDRs) to join our successful, highly-motivated team at Feldco, the #1 Window and Door Company in the America (recognized by Window and Door Magazine). We have 40 years of experience in delighting customers by making home improvement projects simple.
What can Feldco Offer You?
Leadership - We are the largest replacement window, door and siding company in the Midwest, and we take great pride in our leadership and transformation of the market
Growth - We have more than quadrupled our business over the past few years and are presently continuing to expand into new markets
Advancement - We have recently promoted many internal staff members to management positions, and offer external training and tuition reimbursement for personal development
Security - We operate profitability and are enhancing the benefits and care of our employees
Professionalism - We are investing heavily in quality improvements and establishing industry-best operations
Teamwork - We are focused on assisting each other and working together to take care of our customers
Feldco has multiple openings for both part-time and full-time positions with all shifts available
The Feldco Call Center is a high-volume, fast paced environment. If you have excellent communication skills, can be accurate and detail-oriented and like working in a dynamic, team environment, then we need you to help with our continued growth!
The CDR role at Feldco is a hands-on role that requires direct customer contact and phone work as well as database administration work. The role also involves direct, clear and concise communications with other Feldco departments to resolve any outstanding customer issues.
- Manage all inbound customer service calls to assist customers with timely and accurate answers
- Respond to customer inquiries by telephone, email or direct mail
- Schedule and enter sales appointments for estimates
- Superior coordination with other departments including Sales, Production, Finance, etc.
- Set service appointments and handle new customer service inquiries
- Process Finance applications
- Answering web lead inquiries (e-mail and outbound phone exchanges with customers)
- Ability to use internet maps to help product specialists
- Communication with Feldco Product Specialist, Fulfillment employees and other Feldco staff is also critical.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Organizational skills and outstanding oral and written communication abilities are required
- Proficient PC skills (Word, Excel)
- 35+ WPM
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Key skills include, but are not limited to, using a multi-call phone systems, data entry and sales skills
- Bi-lingual preferred, but not necessary
- Call Center experience (Minimum one year)