Donor Services Analyst
UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS FOUNDATION
has an immediate opening for an
Donor Services Analyst
The University of Illinois Foundation is the official fundraising and private gift-receiving organization of the University of Illinois. It works closely with alumni and friends, faculty and staff, corporations and foundations, as well as campus development professionals to create fundraising programs and opportunities that benefit the University.
The Donor Services Analyst directly supports the Director of Donor Services with platform management; metric development, collection, and review; and strategic process development in an effort to increase the overall productivity of the Donor Services department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the Director of Donor Services in building department strategy. This position will utilize best practices for data gathering, management, and visualization to uphold high quality data standards for reporting metrics related to programs within Central Development Services.
- Utilizes Donor Services' software programs to develop and build new reports and build reporting strategies in support of the goals of Donor Services.
- Works with Advancement Services and Advancement Intelligence to build and maintain systems for data analysis and to develop new data sources as needed.
- Uses CASE counting guidelines to analyze internal programs and to make recommendations.
- Creates and maintains internal and external documents for training and best practices and serves as the Foundation subject matter expert in the development of new training and resources for Donor Services.
- Bachelor's degree in business analytics, information science or other similar, analytically related discipline.
- Results-driven, fast learner who is self-motivated, and can concurrently manage and reprioritize multiple projects.
- Experience analyzing and summarizing complex data in a variety of formats and structures and creating clear, concise reports for management and other end users. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users.
- Experience with Constituent Relationship Management database or other databases.
- Exhibits development program values of integrity, civility, collaboration, innovation, and impact.
Competitive benefit package and compensation commensurate with experience. Comprehensive background check including but not limited to a criminal conviction and credit check will be conducted.
Application Deadline: November 20, 2023
Application Process: For full consideration for the role, all candidates must complete an online application and include a resume and cover a letter. Candidates may create a profile through https://jobs.uif.uillinois.edu . For further information regarding application procedures, contact Foundation Human Resources at email@example.com .
THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS FOUNDATION
IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER