Inside Sales Representative – B2B
Summary: Sevan is currently seeking a motivated Inside Sales Rep to join our team in driving lead generation and expanding the business. This role is for a motivated sales professional looking to grow on their previous experience. You will be expected to develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients by delivering superior customer service. To succeed in this role, you must have the confidence to interact with key stakeholders and executive level individuals. As the Business Development Representative, you must also be able to work together with our internal marketing, preconstruction, engineering and operations departments to effectively service clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following statements.
- Communicate regularly with new clients by phone, email, text, etc., to create emerging opportunities and keep Sevan top-of-mind of client
- Set initial appointment for outside sales representative
- Work with Sales & Marketing team on lead generation activity and tracking
- Utilize LinkedIn, ZoomInfo/SeamlessAI and other lead generation platforms to track upcoming client activity and target contacts
- Communicate opportunities to expand Sevan business in new ways with clients
- Creating and implementing target client lists and sales strategies
- Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities
- Manage and support pipeline of new clients and opportunities thru Dynamics CE
- Support lead development thru Marketing initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Promote Customer Relations
- Builds effective relationships with customers, design team, subcontractors, suppliers, and user groups that reflect and support company core values and meets or exceeds the customer's expectations
- Actively participates in industry, client, and community relations to enhance company image
- Exhibits commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and make necessary changes, using customer input to make improvements, and meeting/exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
Culture, Leadership and Employee Development
- Exemplifies and promotes our values of integrity, respect, teamwork, excellence and charity
- Serves as a role model and promotes professional behavior
- Participates in company training programs and commits to self-development
- Embrace key Sevan-wide initiatives, like Safety and Sustainability
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred in Business, Marketing or related field; or 3 + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Strong networking and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Must have high energy and sense of urgency.
- Experience in multi-site projects preferred.
Sevan Multi-Site Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetics, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.