Packaging Lead 2nd Shift
Description: Work with Packaging Supervisor and Manager to coordinate all activities on the packaging line to achieve maximum efficiencies through teamwork.
- Be able to execute all the job responsibilities of a Machine Operator and back fill for the shift supervisor when needed:
Lead their shift on all routine duties.
Assist in training of all new packaging employees.
Direct operator, packer and stacker too assigned lines.
Supervisor back up when needed.
Run a production machine when needed.
. Requirements: WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Stands 50% of time
- Walks 100% of time
- Bending, twisting, stooping motions 50% of time
High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.