Job ID: 2019-1713
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Asset Mgmt / Portfolio Mgmt
We are excited to add a Project Analyst to our team! The Project Analyst (PA) is a key position on the Strategic Initiatives team for LivCor. The PA's critical task is to assist in the analysis of new business solutions through information gathering, analysis, and continual monitoring. The PA will be responsible for evaluating the Strategic Initiatives team's project performance, analyzing the feasibility of new projects, and identifying business needs consistent with Livcor's goals and objectives. The PA will participate in creating workflows and process documents, prepare budgets, and recommend project KPIs. The PA is also a liaison for the project manager and stakeholders to help gather, analyze, and communicate requirements and changes to operational processes, policies, etc. In addition, the PA will assist in scheduling projects with various property operators managing our assets, ensuring effective project status communication between the Strategic Initiatives team and internal/external customers.
LivCor is a real estate asset management firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Formed in 2013 as a portfolio company of The Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX), LivCor specializes in hands-on asset management of multi-family properties throughout the U.S. In collaboration with its operating partners, LivCor oversees the management of its properties furthering a mission of maximizing return for investors while offering best in class service to residents.
As the Project Analyst, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Gathering, analyzing and reporting findings with regards to initiatives surrounding utility management, insurance, waste management and other relevant ancillary income programs
- Managing day-to-day communication with vendors in various segments of operational initiatives
- Communicating with property operators managing our assets to ensure compliance and consistency throughout our portfolio
- Bring creative solutions to improve existing workflows, processes, and communication during acquisition, operations, and disposition of our assets
- Evaluating and monitoring project progress of new and existing initiatives and notifying project team when project anomalies are discovered
- Reviewing and reporting on project budget
- Maintaining project assets, communications, and databases
- 1-2 years of relevant real estate experience (asset management, operations, risk management, analytics)
- Experience in multi-family real estate
- Bachelor's degree
- Superior analytical skills with proficiency in Excel and all Microsoft office applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to collaborate at all levels, working with team members, senior management, and business owners to move projects forward.
- Highly organized, motivated, energetic, and independent with strong interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities, deliver timely and accurate work products with a customer service focus, and respond with a sense of urgency as required
- Experience with Conservice/RealPage, accounting software (Yardi/MRI) and other common multifamily platforms
- Familiarity with Sharepoint and Smartsheets