- Unload LTL of raw materials, packaging, and maintenance and sanitation supplies.
- Create label and placard for raw and packaging materials.
- with required number of sample pallets.
- Maintain warehouse and Receiving office cleanliness according to GMPs.
- Process receipts through Syspro.
- Monitor receiving window (Assure drivers complete inspection sheet and check carriers ID).
- Assist in companywide and/or customer specific stock takes.
- Schedule inbound appointments via Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Organize paperwork and confirm before turning over to accounting.
- Verify purchase orders against inbound Receiving Log.
- Prepare tasks for forklift drivers.
- Log and deliver UPS and FedEx packages.
- Receive and transfer above material through RF scanners. (Applicable if LTO certified)
- Assist in audit preparation of area.
- Cycle counting.
- Assist Manager when needed.
- Cover vacancies due to absences.
. Requirements: WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Cut seals on trailers outside or inside if the trailers are docked.
- Fast pace and stressful conditions at times.
- Walking, standing, and sitting during the shift.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use a copy machine, fax machine, telephone, and bar code scanner.
- Ability to multi task on a daily basis.
- Attention to details and accuracy with paperwork.
- May be asked to stay longer to complete task and/or work Saturdays.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Learn about company products and other departments within.
- Transfer material throughout the warehouse by use of a forklift. (Applicable if LTO certified)
- Bilingual is a plus.
- High School
- Data entry experience.
- Experience working in a warehouse (Receiving/Shipping).
- Scanner experience.
- Experience working in a food industry environment.
- Forklift certified experience a plus