Clean, sanitize, maintain all areas inside and outside the building following all sanitation procedures and safety guidelines.
- According to the area assigned, follow cleaning procedures to keep the area clean and neat.
- Make sure all the cleaning tools for employees are on place like brushes, gloves, soap, napkins, garbage cans, etc.
- Maintain the inside areas of the warehouse to the standard level required by Master Sanitation Schedule, procedures, and safety guidelines.
- Maintain the outside areas of the building to the standard level required by the Master Sanitation Schedule and safety guidelines.
- Maintain sanitation tools and equipment in clean and working order.
- Some of the functions includes but are not limited to sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, pulling trash, cleaning, painting, arranging, organizing, etc.
- Service other departments in areas relating to sanitation, sanitation tools, or sanitation procedures.
- Inform the supervisor or manager about stock inventory shortages for sanitation items
- Move cans or drums of powder.
- General clean of all machine rooms, blending area, warehouse and production floor as required by the Master Sanitation Schedule or department heads.
- Other functions assigned but not limited to painting, gardening, snow removal, organizing, sanitation equipment operation etc.
- Prepare the building for audits and customer visits.
- Some tasks may be required off-site of the facility.
- Assisting with company events.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Walking and standing 100% of the time
- Lift boxes up to 100 pounds
- Lift, pull up to 100 pounds
- Move cans or drums of liquids
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, dust areas, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
- Occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions as heights, weather variations, etc.
- The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. Noise levels has been tested and it is under the requirements
- This position may be performed in outside weather conditions
. Requirements: ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Be able to drive a Lift truck is a plus
- Available to perform duties inside/outside of the facility
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
- Ability to follow instructions, learn new skills, and apply those skills.
- High School or equivalent
- Food industry or related.