Senior Brand Manager Innovation
Select how often (in days) to receive an alert:
Date: Aug 31, 2023
Title: Senior Brand Manager Innovation
Description: How did you grow your career within Kellogg? Transcript
Some of the things that I've done to help grow my career at Kellogg have been to, I think, first of all, keep an open mind and to be open to saying yes to different roles as they become available or the ability to volunteer, to be part of project teams. When I first started, I think I had a very prescriptive mindset of the career path I would like to take. And actually when I let go of some of that and was able to think more from a perspective of how can I continue to learn, how can I continue to develop, that actually has opened more doors for me than I think if I were to have been a bit more rigid and really tried to follow something that was very structured or that I had structured in my mind. The other thing has been to spend energy on building and maintaining relationships, having the right network of individuals who have been able to help me along the way has really been invaluable to me. Whether it's just, I need to do some fact finding or I need to do some research about something, and I know exactly who to go to for the answer. Or whether it's been getting some help in a mentor capacity, having that network has been something, like I said, that has just been of enormous value to me and something that I hope you do once you come here to work for Kellogg.
% buffered 00:00 00:00 Video length: 85 seconds 1:25 Some of the things that I've done to help grow my career at Kellogg have been ... Jessica HR Manager
As a Senior Brand Manager, you'll drive white space identification and pipeline development across our Salty Snacks portfolio, which includes iconic brands such as Pringles, Cheez-It and Club Crackers. We're looking for someone who is naturally curious and constantly looking for ways to innovate beyond the status quo. You'll use your analytical skills to identify and solve problems that others may not realize exist. Create the future with us as you work for a company that is creating better days and a place at the table for everyone through our trusted food brands.
Are you looking to use your creativity to advance the portfolios of market-leading brands? Grow with us as you achieve your goals in an environment that cares about career development. The dedication of our people is one of the things that makes Kellogg Company great. If you have a passion for marketing and a vision for change, then we want to talk to you! We can nourish your career as well as your appetite.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Strategic Thought Leadership - You will identify white space opportunities ripe for innovation by analyzing market data and assessing evolving consumer trends. You will develop the business case supporting how Kelloggs has the right to win as part of your recommendation. Show us your ability to be resourceful, strategic, creative and analytical!
- Consumer-First Solutions - You will showcase your consumer empathy and understanding through identification of relevant needs to address and benefits to provide. In partnership with Insights & Analytics you will lead consumer research on targeting and opportunity validation.
- Execution Excellence - You'll leverage existing and create new processes to launch new products, leading cross-functional teams with agility and speed through the commercialization of innovation. You'll collaborate closely with food developers to create a pipeline of opportunities ranging from near-in sprints to longer term hunting grounds.
- Vision Setting - Bring your fresh ideas and showcase your depth of knowledge in marketing, business and consumer to create a vision for new opportunities. You'll lead us toward success thanks to your ability to thrive in the trenches or in front of leadership.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrated strength in marketing competencies, including positioning, brand development, innovation and project leadership
- Substantial experience in a range of product development, including white space identification and commercialization through launch of innovation
- Experience in the consumer packaged goods industry
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter - not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back with you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our How We Hire page to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellogg interview.
If we can help you with a reasonable accommodation throughout the application or hiring process, please USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com.
This role takes part in Locate for Your Day , Kellogg's hybrid way of working that empowers office-based employees to, in partnership with their managers, find a balance between working from home and the office.
ABOUT KELLOGG COMPANY
Kellogg Company is a multibillion-dollar company with over 30 thousand employees all over the globe. We are proud to make delicious foods that people love - foods that you grew up with like Frosted Flakes, Cheez It, Eggo, Pop-Tarts, Crunchy Nut, Pringles, as well as innovative foods such as MorningStar Farms, RX bar, and Noodles. Our KValues and BetterDays commitments are at the core of who we are, what we believe and what brings us together. We're proud to say we've been awarded with Fortune's "World's Most Admired Companies", DiversityInc's "Top 50 Companies for Diversity", Newsweek's "Most Loved Workplaces", and many more awards that you can check out here.
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion has been part of our DNA since the beginning. Clearly stated in our Code of Ethics "we have respect for individuals of all backgrounds, capability and opinions." We believe that equity is more than leveling the playing field. It is making sure barriers, both tangible and intangible, are removed. Interested in the numbers? We hold ourselves accountable with our yearly Features report.
Kellogg is proud to offer industry competitive Total Health benefits (Physical, Financial, Emotional, and Social) that vary depending on region and type of role. Be sure to ask your recruiter for more information!
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to provide an inclusive work environment, a seat for everyone at the table, and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding our efforts to advance Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, please visit our website here .
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow th is link .
Let's create the future of food,
Kellogg is taking bold next steps on its portfolio transformation journey by separating its North American cereal business by the end of 2023, resulting in two independent public companies, each better positioned to unlock their full standalone potential. Learn more at UnleashingOurPotential.com .