Strategic Account Director – CPG
Premier Group are currently recruiting an accomplished and creative Strategic Account Director on behalf of our client, a global technology and services leader that offer digital expertize, deep domain knowledge and industry specific alliances that enable future-readiness for clients in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) vertical.
The organization is expanding and an exponential rate and their global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced information services are recognized as best in class.
This is a hybrid role, supporting customers in the MidWest region, frequent travel will be required to develop relationships across a geography of existing clients. As part of a newly formed team, candidates across the continental US, are encouraged to apply - whilst the ideal location would be located in Chicago.
Responsibilities will include:
The Strategic Account Director will work closely with a growing Sales, Marketing and Delivery function to solve complex problems for large customers within the CPG market offering transformative services that revolutionize the way they conduct business.
This role will be responsible for defining and executing best-in-class global sales & growth strategy across a large territory.
Whilst this role is primarily a Senior Individual Contributor, you will also support the organization in building high performance teams that are data-driven, result oriented have a relentless customer focus.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to each designated customer and continue to position the company as an industry leading platform.
- Drive new and incremental revenue by prospecting, acquiring, and developing new and fast-growing businesses.
- Build a pipeline for growth and be instrumental at each stage of the sales lifecycle, including preparing statements of work and contracts.
- Achieve and exceed assigned quotas and KPI targets - on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Leverage strong personal presentation skills and a variety of effective sale tools.
- Use Winning Complex Sales methodologies to develop new opportunities.
- Anchor each phase of the engagement including business process consulting, problem definition, discovery, solution generation, design, development, deployment, and validation.
- Maintain up to date and accurate forecasts.
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of current market conditions, and advocate penetration of services and solutions.
- Build credibility and maintain influence with key business decision-makers, whilst generating additional C-level contacts by networking within the Retail marketplace.
- Leverage a wide ecosystem of capabilities across technology practices, industry verticals and service lines to develop solutions that address the client's business problems.
- Guide teams on project processes and deliverables; contribute to effort estimation, client training.
The successful applicant will be an accomplished Sales Leader that will own multiple client relationships, understand client needs and work backwards to develop simple solutions for complex problems.
You are a consummate professional with an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat. You'll have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams and be a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn and are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and enjoy empowering others around you.
- Demonstrated record of successful sales experience promoting IT services to the CPG domain.
- Proven track record of quota achievement and expansion with new business areas.
- Significant experience within a progressive IT professional Services Sales environment.
- Understanding of Global Delivery Model (Onshore/Nearshore/Offshore).
- Driven and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to collaborate with multiple external & internal teams to solve complex business challenges.
- Ability to accurately forecast and document all aspects of the sales process into a CRM system.
- Experience with pricing negotiations - support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Competence developing and delivering presentations to large and diverse audiences.
- Must be well networked and have dealt/interacted successfully with senior leaders (Directors, VP's and CXO's) of leading organizations.
- Ability to work on issues independently and with team members in a proactive fashion.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Builds trust relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, analytical, and logical skills.
- Results oriented: takes pride in delivering sustained results, tenacious competitor.
- Experience in managing large pipeline to achieve quarterly and annual targets.
- Open to frequent domestic travel.
What's on Offer:
If you are interested in adding value to a huge market which is continuing to see growth and are looking for an environment with a reward centric culture, please apply for immediate consideration.
You can expect a competitive base salary (up to $200,000), performance related bonus (up to an additional $140,000), stellar benefits and significant career development opportunities.